Saturday 18 July 2020

"I Do"


This is a phrase of significant importance in a Christian wedding. The bride and groom after completing their vows agree to spend eternity with each other by saying “I Do” to each other. These two words and three letters silently bring two souls together forever. Love is all about truly seeing, and caring about the existence of someone special in your life. On the simplest day of your life or the toughest one, there are things left unsaid but the promise of “I Do” just completes the unsaid things.

“I Do” is an expression for two souls that they are promising each other to be there in all the ups and downs. There will be situations where one will get hurt but “I Do” will just make the person believe that there is someone who will support them to heal fast and make that difficult road easy for them.

“I Do” means that we need to try things together without thinking of any success or failure because the fear of failure will just hold us back.

I don't know about the future, and just don't want to know so that I can enjoy each surprise that life has to offer me with you. “I Do” helps us promise that we are together with each other whenever new adventures come up, & we can enjoy it.

“I Do” means that I want to be with you for eternity. I want your love and sadness, & want to give you mine. “I Do” is all about it only.



When the two souls agree to spend their life together by saying “I Do”, then nothing will remain the same again. This means that from that moment they are going to do each and everything together forever. If one will stop loving the other in the future, this phrase will remind them that they vowed to be with each other in all situations. 

-Poorva Bajaj

                                              
Best Sellers in Kindle Store

17 comments:

  1. How beautifully you explain that how two people agree to spend their whole life together only by saying "I DO".
    Keep going love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful girl....love is eternal ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully written! ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒธ

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful !!❤️๐Ÿ–ค

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingly explained the simple yet beautiful meaning and significance of the word "i do".

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really magical words in every relationship.You have really explain it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penned down beautifully ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go Poorva! all the best☺️

    ReplyDelete
  9. ๐Ÿ˜ wonderful starting keep it up poorva๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete