Thursday 29 October 2020

Review of "The Secret in my Blood"

Book: The Secret in my Blood
By: Akanksha Agarwal


The secret in my blood is a lattice of emotions expressed by a woman through her being that is analogous to life.

As Every man or women on this earth loves being with someone in their journey.

The poetry conquers a stage where love mushrooms,

May it be

Happily in love ,Lost love ,Missing love or Dreaming love.


The book is a collection of poetries divided into 3 parts. 

The book is an amazing read for poetry lovers.

It is based on love.

The words are arranged well to form an amazing creation.

I loved few lines of the book which I have shared in the IGTV review.

The language used is beautiful with a deeper meaning to it's words.

Overall an amazing read!!!.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment