Sunday 19 July 2020

Review of "Why my mother got married..!"

Book: Why my Mother got married. 
By: Gourav Admane 
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 



Blurb: 
A stranger asks a question to me “ tell me a sentence that gives you stress when you hear it in a good time but gives relief when heard in a bad time?" I remained silent as I didn’t know the answer. “ This time will also pass..” he answered and left with a beautiful lesson. once we think life is short it makes us do things which make it more short and you know who is happy today? The one who knows pretending. These lessons can be understood when you are surrounded by right stories and also made me feel that life set some lessons for us which can only be learnt after loosing someone. An incomplete story of my mother which I admire today made me feel I admired the right story to heal me. Which made me feel our stories don’t even deserve a place to be in list of sadness when I compare it to the life of my mother who was all set for old age plans after her successful marriage but ended up loosing her partner after 14 years of journey. The emotions, the struggle ,the conversation and undoubtedly what does love means with the perfect definition. Surely her love story of my mother remained incomplete but gave me lessons which i was starving for and even we are starving for today. Every story is beautiful when love stories turn life stories. Surely we are surrounded by wrong stories but may be i was lucky to admire my mother's story rather than those which gives incomplete lessons and gave be the difference between love and responsibilities. 

Review: 
♥️This book was something different and the plot was quite interesting and engaging. I enjoyed it from starting to end. . . 
♥️ The story is unique as we can guess from the title is itself but the book has a beautiful journey of love in it. . . 
♥️Love is not always complete but it's beautiful. . . 
♥️The language used was easy to understand. . . 
♥️The title and cover both are appropriate. 

I recommend this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment