Monday 17 August 2020

Review of "Winning Your Demons"

Book: Winning Your Demons
By: Sonal Srivastava


Blurb:
 Enclosed are not just words,

They are my perceptions.

Read them closely,

Without any inceptions.

Read, read, to not only hear my voice,

Let my words remind you of your own choice

Review:
Life is to explore joy. This book is an elixir of happiness. So what are you waiting for? It's the right time to enthuse your mind with a fantasising words: Winning Your Demons.
This book is a vivid collection of amazing poetries by the author. I loved each and every verse in it. The words may seem simple but they had a deeper meaning. 
Some poetries touched my heart like Guilt's father.
The poetries in the book will give you a positive view of life.
The ones who love poetry should read it.

It will take you to the most romantic journey with words.

winning your demons

0 comments:

Post a Comment